Corporate Information
HOME > Corporate Information > Corporate History

Corporate History


Feb. 1930 Established Kansai Jyari(Gravel) Co., Ltd. (Capital:JP\450,000)
Jan. 1956 Capitalized by Onoda Cement Co., Ltd.(TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORPORATION)
Apr. 1966 Started a distributor of KAO’s chemical products(admixture for concrete)
Aug. 1968 Started crushed aggregate plant at Tanga-island, Ieshima-cho, Himeji-city, Hyogo prefecture
Sep. 1974 Increased Capital to JP\48,000,000
Jun. 1984 Started Ceramics business (business tie-up with Otsuka tekko mill and Toshiba Ceramics)
Jan. 1986 Started supplying earth and sand for reclamation of the first term construction of Kansai International Airport
Oct. 1987 Started a distributor of ONODA’s building mateials
Sep. 1988 Esatblished Ceramics powder R&D Center in Amagasaki
Jul. 1991 Started supplying aggregate for concrete of the construction of Kansai International Airport
Oct. 1991 Constructed wollastonite plant for an alternative material source for asbestos in Shizuoka prefecture
Nov. 1992 Renamed as Kansai Matec Co., Ltd., started supplying aggregate for concrete of the construction of the Akashi Channel Bridge
Mar. 1997 Started sales tie-up of KM Super mill with Kobe steel
Nov. 1999 Started supplying earth and sand for reclamation of the second term construction of Kansai International Airport
Sep. 2000 Started importing river sand of Fujian from China
Oct. 2000 Started supplying earth and sand for reclamation of the construction of Kobe Airport
Apr. 2004 Started a distributor of the Sumikin-Kohka’s Slug products
Feb. 2007 Stopped importing river sand of Fujian from China
Oct. 2007 Established Kobe Technical Center(Abolished Ceramics powder R&D Center in Amagasaki)
Apr. 2008 Moved Head office in same building
Dec. 2008 ISO 9001, 2000, registered, Wollastonite Division
Nov. 2009 ISO 9001, 2008, registered, Wollastonite Division
Feb. 2010 Celebrated 80th anniversary of the foundation
Apr. 2011 Took over a quarry from Aioi Shigen Kaihatsu Co., Ltd., started Aioi Plant of Kansai Matec Co.,Ltd.
Aug. 2011 Moved Head office to Minamihonmachi